Location of position: Sanaa, Yemen
About the company
Our Innovation Company is a leading distributor in Yemen market, a local partner to leading multi-national corporations. We provide a wide range of high quality products and distribution coverage throughout Yemen.
- Receive and deliver incoming and outgoing messages and archiving documents in suitable files for easy reference.
- Assisting in all the office work such as printing, photocopying, faxing and receiving external communications according to the instructions issued by the deputy or director of the office
- Responding to incoming inquiries and correspondence and then sort and follow-up the correspondence issued from the office.
- Organizing and coordinating the times of interviews and the date of internal meetings and receiving and welcoming visitors, guests, and VIPs.
- Receive incoming telephone calls and then put them through to the relevant department.
- Keeping an updated list of emergency telephone numbers, government departments, hotels, donors and other institutions.
- Assisting in responding and drafting emails.
- Assisting in drafting reports and letters in a very proficient way.
- Commitment to the confidentiality of calls and conversations of the office teams.
- Organization of faxes, letters issued and received and then deliver them to the relevant department.
- Preparation of circulars and administrative orders or emails and then printing or circulate them in accordance with the guidance of the Human Resources Officer, Director of the Office or his deputy
- Attend the meetings and write the minutes of meetings.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the higher management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or high school graduate.
- Having a diploma in Secretary is an advantage.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in the same field.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs; Knowledge on simple Excel functions.
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
- Ability to maintain accurate, clear and updated records.
- Cross-cultural awareness.
- Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication skills.
- Practical and problem-solver.
- Ability to deal with heavy work pressure.
Please submit your application (CV, cover letter, photocopies of diplomas, certificates of employment etc.) by email to: email@example.com
NB: Title of the related position must be written in the email subject.
NB: The vacancy may close before the deadline.