Ended Internal Auditor Assistant
Position: Internal Auditor Assistant
Number of Position:1
Direct Reporting to: Internal Audit Officer.
Duty Station: Sana’a office with regular visit to branches in other governorates,
Contract Type: A one-year contract renewable subject to annual performance Review, provided that probation period of 3 months performance is convincing
Tamdeen Youth Foundation (TYF), is a local humanitarian Organization which is private, nonpolitical, non-denomination and non-profit making. Action to help people and vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, disease and those crises threatening the lives of vulnerable men, women and children. TYF currently operates in a number of governorates in Yemen where it has implemented projects in nutrition, food security, Rapid Response Mechanism , health, WASH and protection, and empowerment.
Main Objective of the Position.
Support the internal audit system of TYF, and support Internal audit officer in providing internal audit services.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Internal Audit officer in the development of internal audit system of TYF.
- Support Audit officer in developing annual internal audit plan.
- Identify, collect and analyze information needed to prepare risk assessment based on the internal audit plans.
- Complete risk assessment and draft internal audit plans.
- Conduct audit work and keep all work papers organized and document.
- Draft internal audit report to discuss with auditee then the internal audit officer.
- Draft evidence based on audit reports.
- Conduct follow-up of the audit reports implementation and maintain follow-up data base.
- Conduct field visits for audit related works.
- Draft monthly, semi- annual, and annual reports on activities and results of the internal audit activities.
- Ensure audit processes are followed while performing audit works.
- Support Audit officer in facilitation, process design, training.
- Support Internal audit officer to make sure that the internal audit unit through adequate coverage of audit helps TYF in the achievement of its objectives.
- Safeguard audit files and other documents, and assets available to the internal audit unit.
- Perform other tasks reasonably assigned by the Audit officer and Executive Manager.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, other equivalents,.
- At least three years of experience in Auditing and Financial management.
- Analytical judgement and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and commitment to work in a participative way.
- Strong command of Ms Office-software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with a computerized accounting software such as onyx pro or other program.
- Fluency in English (writing, reading, reporting and speaking).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional certificates (CPA, IACPA….) are preferred.
Please note that Tamdeen Youth Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. As a result, Tamdeen Youth Foundation recruits staff members based on the qualifications for the position, without regard to tribal affiliation, race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, disability, HIV status, marital status, or any other characteristic that may be protected by law.
Qualified and Interested individuals are required to apply for this position via the TYF Career at the following link: https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/#cEDCkpwB
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.
Final date for applications: 10th of October 2019.