Ended Assistant and IM Officer
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Assistant and IM Officer
Contract type : Open-ended
Number of Posts : 1 Post
Duty Station : Sana’a
The Assistant & IM Officer provides administrative support and is responsible for information management, either independently or under the supervision of the Executive Assistant & IM Officer. S/he acts as a reference person for written protocols, correspondence and standard tools.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Manages and coordinates the flow of information, ensuring that staff understand it and apply the appropriate institutional policies and procedures; sets and revises information-management and communication procedures.
- Implements, manages and monitors projects and programmes related to the Information Environment Strategy; briefs and trains users.
- Manages and monitors collaborative spaces and databases, including access, and updates information in the reference tools; acts as a reference person for the ICRC intranet.
- Drafts, reviews, compiles, edits and finalizes correspondence, presentations, decision-making documents, meeting minutes and other documents; ensures information is shared among users.
- Receives and screens incoming calls, welcomes visitors and manages agendas.
- Independently manages appointments and organizes internal and external meetings and events; represents the ICRC to high-level contacts and counterparts in the diplomatic corps.
- Assists the management by updating the timeline, schedule and other tools.
- Ensures staff are briefed and/or trained on information management, written protocols and correspondence, rules on signatures and the protection, use and storage of office supplies, records management, archiving, and information-management tools; ensures they comply with related rules and procedures.
- University degree or equivalent training or experience.
- Excellent command of English
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Enterprise Content Management certification.
Professional Experience Required
- Three or more years' experience as an assistant in an international organization or company.
- People management
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
- Letter of Motivation in English
- C.V. in English
- Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: email@example.com
Indicating in the subject line: Assistant and IM Officer
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 10.10.2019