Ended Finance Manager
Alwaleed- Geneva Group International Member (GGI) is an audit and consulting firm hired by INGO to to recruit for it a Finance Manger.
Title of Position: Finance Manager
Date of Issue: 30 Sep 2019
Closing Date for Applications: 14 October 2019
About the role:
- Evaluate, maintain and manage financial systems and controls to ensure the efficiency, accuracy, integrity and transparency of all finance activities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures, national legal requirements, and internationally accepted accounting standards.
- Manage daily transactions, financial management and reporting across the organization multiple projects and activities, including advising and supporting other related organization units in maintaining effective and efficient financial control and budget management and tracking.
- Forecast monthly cash-flow needs for projects implementations and other organization activities
- Prepare financial budgets of overall organization activities in coordination with related units’ managers as required and perform budget revision as may be required.
- Manage the monthly close process and the completeness of the transactions.
- Review and manage the reconciliations for the accounts cash, banks, etc…
- Provide the advices and solutions for the other units as well as the executive director on the regards of financial issues.
- Forecast monthly cash-flow needs for projects implementations and other organization activities and monitor proper management of cash flow to ensure liquidity at all times.
- Review, approve, track and report transfers requests to the donors.
- Perform regular monthly /quarterly / semiannual / annual budget review, analyze variances between planned budgets and actual expenses, and discuss the result with the related parties.
- Ensures timely preparation and delivery of specific and standard financial reports on a monthly /quarterly / semiannual / annual basis in a manner that can enhance greater transparency and accountability
- Facilitates the conduct of a periodic audit as may be required internally by the board of directors or externally by the donors.
- Provide the needed assistance to the administration dept. to ensure the adequacy of the procurement procedures according to the donor's requirements as well as the organization policies and regulars.
- Ensure the finalizing all the government obligations (Tax, Social Security etc…) on time.
- Participate in performance evaluation of finance staff and conduct counseling sessions to identify skill development needs, job training, and capacity building.
- Making strategic inputs on financial issues and risks.
- Suggest and lead the identification of processes that could be utilized for better efficiency.
- Creating additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in Finance, Accountancy.
- A professional qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with significant experience in a similar position at senior management level, with ideally both INGO and private sector exposure
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Membership in a professional body of accountants is preferable.
- Knowledge in the International accounting standards.
- Profound experience in MS office applications especially excel and the usage of Focus financial software systems.
- Experience of managing international donor funds.
- Demonstrated ability of capacity building of staff.
- Understanding of grants cycles including financial, procurement and program cycles.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Arabic.
- Negotiation skills
Interested candidates shall provide their CV/Resumes by 14 October 2019 CV/Resumes shall be send to the following email address:
Qualified candidates should submit:
- Copy of ID or passport
- Copy of supporting documents for educational and experience background.