Ended Database and Data Management Assistant Officer
Blumont International, (BI) / previously IRD is a non-profit organization working in Yemen since 2010.
Under community-Based Support Program funded by UNHCR. Blumont is seeking for the following position:
Job Title: Database and Data Management Assistant Officer
Function: IT and Database
Duration: 3 Months (Renewable based on fund availability)
Under the supervision of the Database and Data Management Manager, Database and Data Management Assistant Officer is responsible for supporting information management of the Community Based Support Program.
She/he will support the Program Team to assist Data Management, filing, archiving and responding to beneficiaries’ queries and submitting files to Case Management Committees in a timely manner. The Data Management Assistant will:
- Input data from vulnerability assessment forms into the database correctly.
- Follow up with assessment officers and/or beneficiaries to collect additional information and ensure the accuracy of the information;
- Assist in the production of analytical reports and other products;
- Translate assessment forms if required.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations (Soft & Hard copies);
- If required, Generate all financial lists (Kurimi list, Monthly list, etc.…);
- Maintain all computers, printers and networks of BLUMONT.
- Perform any other tasks such as translating, reply to emails and reporting;
- Any other duties as directed by the Database and Data Management Manager, Program Coordinator and/or Program Manager;
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least a Graduate B.A degree in IT or related field is required.
- Maintain and repair PCs, printers and modems.
- Troubleshoot network failures.
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference.
- Very Good in WPF C# programming with MVVM technique and Entity Framework (is an advantage).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English language and Arabic skills.
- At least one year working experience in an international NGO (is an advantage).
For all positions, applicants should send a CV and covering letter in English, to email@example.com with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications is Thursday , 10th October, 2019.