Ended Office Assistant (3)
Position: Office Assistant (3)
Vacancy Reference Number: OFA _SAN 2019
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the projects. The ideal candidate should be a hard-working individual able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as finding effective ways to achieve better results
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize office records in ways that optimize procedures
- Communicate with field office and follow up with their needs in a timely manner
- Follow up and update documents ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Plan and prepare for internal meetings and appointments
- Follow up office-related issues and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments on different tasks
- Address complaints, hotline and TPM issues raised from donors and the field teams
- Prepare and maintain records such as PRs and CAs
- Organize travel arrangements for staff when needed
- Assist with any event planning and implementation
- Monitor and maintain data that is shared and update regularly
- Perform any other work related tasks as requested
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- A university degree
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Full competency and fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Sound understanding of the work norms
- Excellent ability to work under pressure on multiple things
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Teamwork spirit, ability to work under minimum supervision, flexibility
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here .
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.