Ended FSL Monitor
Action Contre la Faim is an International Humanitarian Organization which is private, non-political, non-denomination and non-profit making. Action Contre la Faim vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, disease and those crises threatening the lives of vulnerable men, women and children. Action Contre la Faim currently operates in 46 countries including Yemen globally and conduct programs in nutrition, food security, health, water and sanitation.
Duration: 30 December-2019
Supporting the implementation of food security programmes
Objective 1 : Collect information and data on food security:
- Participate actively in initial training sessions, pilot surveys and debriefing
- Community mobilization
- Carry out household surveys
- Conduct regular post distribution monitoring of beneficiary households
- Ensure coherence of collected information
- Report any problems and constraints
- Propose possible improvements.
Objective 2 : Implementation of Food security and livelihood activities:
- Under the direction of the /supervisor/team leader, undertake food security and livelihood activities
- Help in beneficiaries and community follow up
- Explain the project’s activities and objectives to beneficiaries
Objective 3 : Represent the Organization when liaising with its partners:
- Explain the project’s activities and objectives to partners and the population ;
- Act as a link between the Organization and the beneficiaries.
- High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Requirements & Skills:
- Capacity to communicate with different stakeholders ( community, authorities, team and supervisor)
- Basic community mobilization skills
- Good team spirit
- Good human relationships
- Good knowledge of the survey area
- Knowledge of local languages and culture
- Level of the position: Employee.
- Basic salary in accordance with our National Salary grid.
- Transportation allowance.
- Eid bonus: a full basic salary per year.
- Medical and life insurance coverage: Including the employee, spouse, children and parents.
ACF offers equal opportunities, however candidates who are residents of “Hajjah” will be considered first and priority given to qualified female and/or persons with a disability.
Application Process: Send application comprising a detailed CV and Cover Letter in English, clearly mention the position you have applied + the location of the position,to apply for this occupation please Click here or in a sealed envelope dropped at ACF office latest by 19-10-2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.