Ended Project Manager
Position name: Project manager
Project name: Integrated Nutrition Project
Field medical foundation (FMF)
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage projects in order to meet the project objectives within budget and within the allotted time frame and report promptly any operational concerns to projects and programs department and executive manager of foundation.
- Ensure positive impacts and outcomes for the beneficiaries, local authorities and local nutrition staff
- Contribute to development of an appropriate and effective nutrition strategy including proactive planning for responsible exit.
- Continuously monitor and supervise nutrition activities, evaluating progress through outputs and impacts using both quantitative and qualitative data, and involving the nutrition team in analysis and taking appropriate action as needed to ensure continued progress.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of activities according to applicable time frames and formats.
- Line-manage the Nutrition Managers, including day-to-day management, training, appraisals
- Facilitate regular meetings to assist information sharing between project staff, to ensure all staff members are aware of project objectives and current work plans and welcome feedback.
- Provide coaching and technical supervision to staff to develop ownership and full responsibility.
- Manage the nutrition budget and ensure all expenses are according to budget.
- Support the logistics activities of nutrition staff, particularly in relation to the purchasing of medicines, supplies and equipment for the assigned nutrition facilities and activities.
- Ensure items are procured, transported, stored, managed and accounted for correctly.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A medical doctor
- At least 2 years of experience working as project manager.
- Previous experience working on supervisory roles
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Proficient in computer applications, especially with MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Strong English language speaking and writing abilities
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Kindly mention the job title in the Subject field.