Ended Senior Guard
Al‐Magd Charitable & Humanitarian Relief & Development, is a non‐profit humanitarian charity Foundation, under Yemen law no.1 of 2001, started its activity in 1993‐94 Licensed In 1999, contributing to sustainable social development in the Republic of Yemen by funding, support and supervised a number of programs and development projects, building cooperation with public sector and private International non‐profit organization, within the Republic of Yemen.
DIVISION / DEPARTMENT / LOCATION: Warehouse project, Aden
JOB FAMILY: Warehouse
JOB PURPOSE: Assist the Security Supervisor and with the management and supervision of the MCHR Warehouse Guards.
LINES: Security supervisor
Staff reporting to this post: MCHR Guards
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence with MCHR policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Report and clarify any work-related issues and challenges to the security supervisor in a timely manner.
- Provides operational and administrative assistance to the supervisor to manage a range of activities on security planning, management and risk assessments to ensure the safety and security of MCHR Warehouses.
- Assist in planning, coordinating and executing evacuations and reallocations involving MCHR Guards.
- Perform security assessments & CCTV system monitoring.
- Maintain a good team spirit amongst staff and colleagues.
- Perform other related duties, as required.
- Maintains strong communication with security supervisor in terms of management and implementation of system, procedures, and guards shift.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of the effectiveness of the security and movement plan (s).
- Completion of post-secondary diploma or degree in law enforcement, or in a related field or a mixture of relevant work experience and education
- Minimum 3 years of relevant security experience preferably in with a non-governmental organization.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and within limited timeframes as well as the ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Respect time including work, meetings, deadlines and other reasonable requests.
- An established network of contacts amongst local authorities.
- Leadership and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills in writing to be able to explain processes clearly and resolve queries with suppliers and other colleagues.
- Very Good written & oral English proficiency.
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required.
Interested candidates may please send their CVs with cover letter in English, and email subject line should clearly indicate “Candidate Name, Title of the position” stated on this announcement. Applications missing any of the above elements, and not duly completed, will unfortunately not be considered.
Deadline for applications is 16:00 pm on Thursday 17 October 2019
Please address all applications to: Mchr.email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates may be required to sit for a test. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No late applications will be accepted.