Ended CCCM Coordinator (10)
CCCM Coordinator 10
Duration: 3 Months
Dead line :14/10/2019
Reference code : CCCM Ass# 19 CCCM -UNHCR
About YARD foundation:
Yemen Alkhair for Relief and Development foundation -(YARD)
Yemen AlKhair for relief and development foundation known as (YARD) is a national and nongovernmental foundation that was established in 2013, It is mainly working in field of Education, Wash & Sanitation, Food Security, Nutrition, Health, Protection, Shelter and social empowerment in all the Governorates of Yemen. We are seeking a national, highly qualified individual, to fill in The Civil Engineer position to lead the foundation and implement its vision and strategy
The aim from the job
In response to the critical and constantly evolving humanitarian situation in Yemen, YARD has assumed a leading role in the development and implementation of Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM) sector activities. Working in the CCCM sector involves working at IDP hosting sites and working together with other international and local organizations to coordinate implementation of humanitarian activities, support community-based site management mechanisms, and monitor IDP hosting sites for international standards as well as service related needs and gaps.
To support the program manager in effective and efficient program coordination, implementation, monitoring, reporting, and supporting program operations to effectively deliver the projects within the required performance and standards.
Functions and duties of job :
- Provide guidance to the YARD CCCM team, including staff and volunteers,
- working on operational issues related to the implementation of activities;
- Planning and coordinating with the team for all activities.
- Conducting frequent monitoring field visits to closely supervise the YARD CCCM team and ensure proper implementation of project activities;
- Monthly reporting and per request, to CCCM Officer, authorized managers and donor, on the implementation progress, and providing recommendations for activities quality.
- improvement and project sustainability;
- Ensuring that the CCCM activities are run smoothly.
- Assisting the CCCM Officer in any (other) issues related to the project.
- Coordinating and supervising YARD’ project-related activities, including performance indicator/target tracking, internal and external capacity building and awareness raising activities;
- Ensuring high quality of YARD’ services/outputs and related records and overall due project implementation in conformity with local laws, organizational regulations,
- donor agreement and the thereby stipulated goals, objectives and deadlines;
- Ensuring synergy with other YARD programme activities in the area of responsibility;
- Ensuring that all administrative and financial issues related to the area of responsibility are conducted in accordance with YARD’ guidelines and requirements;
- Reporting, on a regular/periodic and ad hoc basis, on CCCM activities and events in the area of responsibility, in accordance with the YARD’ and UNHCR requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Requirement (Qualification and Experience):
- University degree in management, education, psychology, social sciences or other related discipline. Advanced university degree would be an advantage;
- Relevant professional experience in protection of not less than three (1) years, preferably at a coordinator or management level and/or in humanitarian context;
- Prior experience with an international NGO;
- Knowledge of and experience in project planning, project cycle management and logical framework;
- Prior experience with persons of concern (including internally displaced persons, conflict-affected host communities, extremely vulnerable individuals);
- Familiarity with overall protection and protection concepts and principlesGood written communication skills;
- Good computer literacy, including use of smartphones and MS Office (Word and Excel);
- Good verbal and written English skills are of benefit;
- Knowledge of multi-sectoral humanitarian response, including Protection, WASH, Shelter, and emergency distribution is of benefit;
- Experience in CCCM or Protection programming is of benefit
skills and languages:
The proposed employment conditions are based on YARD policy and Yemeni labor law. The selected candidate shall perform his/her duties in compliance with the YARD Code of Conduct and procedures at all times
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter to
with the job title as the email subject. The code reference must be indicated in the email.