Ended Enumerators (14) - IDP Sites Identification Exercise
Job Title: Enumerators (14) - IDP Sites Identification Exercise
Location: Hajjah & Al Hudaydah
Duration: Depending on project’s fund availability
Date of Issue: 08 October 2019
Closing Date for Applications: 15 October 2019
Jeel Al-Bena is a National Humanitarian Non-Governmental Association. Optimistically, Jeel Al Bena was emerged in wake of Humanitarian crises to help communities affected by conflict in Yemen. It provides emergency relief and assistance to people caught up in extraordinary, life-threatening situations and actively providing assistance whenever needed. Jeel Al Bena has been present in Hajjah & Al Hudaydah. with the aim of building up protection capacities for people in displacement and of working towards durable solutions upon return, Jeel Al Bena strives to have a presence in refugee/IDP producing areas and communities as well as in IDP receiving and hosting areas and communities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend the training to understand the required Site Identification form and guidelines.
- Travel to designated IDPs areas and conduct identification exercises to sites hosting IDPs.
- Ensure that the entire area assigned to him/her is covered by visiting all sites hosting IDPs and falling within his assigned area.
- Be in time for the work.
- Cooperate and coordinate with team members to achieve tasks required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School degree is required “Diploma or Bachelors are Preferred “and 6 to 12 months of relevant professional experience in a similar setting and capacity will be preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and teamwork-oriented.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organization skills.
- Good in written and verbal English and Arabic is required. Must be able to read and interpret documents, and communicate with others as necessary to perform job duties effectively.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and typing.
- Ability to travel as required within Yemen.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels.
- Sense of neutrality and ability to work across Yemen, in cooperation with all parties to the conflict.
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV with a Cover Letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email subject line should clearly indicate (Last Name, Title of the position) and rename your CV as First & Last name + Enumerators (14) - IDP Sites Identification Exercise.
- The closing date for applications is on Wednesday, 15 Oct 2019.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, interviews would be on a rolling basis and candidates may be identified before the closing date.