Ended Field Assistants (2) - IDP Sites Identification
Job Title: Field Assistants (2) - IDP Sites Identification
Location: Hajjah , Al Hudaydah, Al Mahwit
Duration: Depending on Project’s fund availability
Date of Issue: 08 October 2019
Closing Date for Applications: 15 October 2019
Jeel Al-Bena is a National Humanitarian Non-Governmental Association. Optimistically, Jeel Al Bena was emerged in wake of Humanitarian crises to help communities affected by conflict in Yemen. It provides emergency relief and assistance to people caught up in extraordinary, life-threatening situations and actively providing assistance whenever needed. Jeel Al Bena has been present in Hajjah & Al Hudaydah. with the aim of building up protection capacities for people in displacement and of working towards durable solutions upon return, Jeel Al Bena strives to have a presence in IDP producing areas and communities as well as in IDP receiving and hosting areas and communities.
Management of mobile IDP Site Identification team
- Devise daily and weekly work plans for mobile team activities, with the support of the Field Officer
- Timely reporting of problems and challenges to the Filed Officer
- Timely reporting of security and safety incidents or risks to the Field Officer / security focal point
- Assist to liaise and coordinate with all humanitarian partners and stakeholders working in the IDP sites zone
- Assist to liaise and coordinate with local authorities, on a day-to-day basis
- Participate in assessment and data collection exercises as needed
- Implement and participate in baseline assessments to gather the necessary project information and data regarding the identification of IDP Sites.
- Ensure all reports and data submitted by the IDP Site Identification team are timely and accurate
- Ensure accurate record-keeping of project documentation, and timely submission of regular reporting to the Field Officer.
- Contribute to the preparation of status and progress reports by providing info, preparing tables, etc.
- Develop and maintain good relationships and lines of communication with relevant, local partner, local authorities and communities, explaining the nature of the project and liaising with them throughout the project.
- Provide capacity building support to the IDP Site Identification team, Under the authorization of the Filed Officer
- Develop training material as needed.
- Under the authorization of the Filed Officer, to work closely with supporting departments (finance, HR, logistics, etc.) to ensure proper coordination exists for efficient project implementation.
- Any additional task as requested by the Filed Officer
Job Requirement (Qualification and Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of previous job experience relevant to the function.
- Excellent communication and external representation skills;
- Excellent capacity to plan, prioritize, and multitask;
- Excellent team-working skills;
- Flexible, with the ability to cope with stressful situations;
- Good computer literacy, including use of smartphones and MS Office (Word and Excel);
- Fluent English skills, both oral and written
- Experience in SMC programming is strongly preferred
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV with a Cover Letter in English to: email@example.com
- The email subject line should clearly indicate (Last Name, Title of the position) and rename your CV as First & Last name + (Field Assistants (2) - IDP Sites Identification).
- The closing date for applications is on Wednesday, 15 Oct 2019.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, interviews would be on a rolling basis and candidates may be identified before the closing date.