Ended M&E Assistant
Field medical foundation (FMF)
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio economic situation in Yemen since 2012
Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Duty station: Seiyun
Start date: Immediately
Duration: 8 months
The M&E Assistant will be responsible for the monitoring and ensuring high quality and timely inputs, and for ensuring that the supplementary feeding program maintains its strategic vision and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in a cost effective and timely manner. The M&E assistant will be responsible for assisting the M&E officer in preparing monthly /final reports on project progress, will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the Project, and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Recommend further improvement of the logical framework.
- Conduct regular field visits throughout the project implementation period as required, supporting and / or supervising the activities of the project.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results.
- Provide feedback to the M&E Officer on project strategies and activities.
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
- Report monthly on all project activities to M&E officer and deputy manager.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system, and develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project.
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, final and other reports to Project officers and deputy.
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project.
- Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS.
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly MIS reports.
- Assist the M&E Officer in preparing other relevant reports.
- Assist M&E Officer in the preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from project innovations.
- Assist M&E Officer in preparing monthly and quarterly reports on project progress based on MIS reports on project activities.
- Prepare and maintain M&E database.
- Perform other duties as required
Knowledge and Experience:
- A University Degree in medicine or relevant field to medicine will be an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in M&E.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Kindly mention the job title in the Subject field.