Ended Project Assistant
Position: Project Assistant (1)
Vacancy Reference Number: PA-GAC _SAN 2019
Islamic Relief Yemen (IRY) is implementing a livelihood project in Dhamar and Aden governorates. Therefore; we are seeking potential project assistant to support the implementation and reporting of the livelihood project.
- Participate in identifying needs and feedback to the project coordinator.
- Assist in activities planning alongside the project.
- Collect and analyze project data including preparation of graphs and visual data from field teams.
- Assist the Project Coordinator in following up the activities at field level are in accordance with the plans.
- Assist in budget tracking and ensure that the teams requirements are based on the available sources and budget.
- Maintain safe and easy archiving mechanism of all project documents.
- Provide the project coordinator with all data and updated information weekly, monthly, and when needed.
- Handle requests for information and data related to the assigned project
- Support all project daily administrative activities.
- Support the circulation of relevant information, reports memos and any other related document as well as with the partners and other stakeholders.
- Conduct regular follow-up and with the project beneficiaries.
- Assist the project coordinator in reporting on the project as required by the various funding organizations and bodies.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and workshops related to project activities.
- Attend meetings of the project partners and stakeholders where appropriate.
- Perform assigned related task by the supervisor and project management.
- University degree in civil engineering, social studies, relevant fields or equivalent.
- A 2-year experience in the field of Food Security, livelihoods, and cash for work working with INGOs/NGOs.
- Extensive experience in working for NGO or INGOs on recovery and development fields with a minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated capacities to establish and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with government officials, local organizations, communities and other stakeholders.
- English-language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing).
- Good writing and reporting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point).
- High level proficiency in MS Excel and data analysis.
Core Values (Required) :
- Commitment .
- Diversity and Inclusion.
Core Competencies (Required):
- Working with People.
- Drive for Results.
Functional Competencies (Required):
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts.
- Planning and Organizing.
D) CONTACTS/KEY RELATIONSHIPS
- Ability to deal and communicate with people from a different cultural backgrounds.
E) PROBLEM SOLVING (Thinking Environment)
- Ability to solve issues and problems.
F) WORKING CONDITIONS AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED
- Ability to travel independently to the targeted governorates when required.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.