Ended HR and Admin Officer
Tamdeen Youth Foundation is a leading non-profit, & non-governmental humanitarian agency with a mission to fighting poverty and hunger, assisting people in crisis-affected areas and contributing effectively in promoting the sustained peace and developing local communities.
Tamdeen Youth Foundation would like to announce that the following position is currently open for recruitment:
Position: HR And Admin officer
Contract Type: Service Contract
Report to : Sr.HR and Admin Officer
Duty Station: Sana'a with visits to field offices
Application Deadline: October 22, 2019
The post holder is expected to provide support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, payroll administration, training need analysis and HR development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure up to date maintenance of Human Resource and Personnel files
- Develop, organize and follow a hiring practice in coordination with relevant supervisors.
- Assist in the entire process of the hiring, probation, evaluation, promotion and termination of staff.
- Provide updated orientation package and arrange presentation to all new staff.
- Work in conjunction with Line Manager to ensure that all staff are evaluated accurately.
- Develop and maintain an accurate staff database.
- Prepare the payroll sheet according to the time sheets and submitted to the Finance in a monthly basis,
- Tracking the annual and sick leaves for each staff on a monthly basis.
- Following up with all staff to submit the time sheet then he/she submits them to the Finance on a monthly basis.
- Conduct the follow-up of annual performance reviews
- Keep all updates and amendments in the Personnel Policy and HR manual.
- Carry of all the duties and responsibility, which will be signed by the SR.HR and Admin Officer.
- Ensure office reception is well managed, organized and Ensures that all office and equipment and facilities are in good working conditions,
- Manages stationery, cleaning supplies, office consumables and make sure that they are maintained accurately and used in a cost-effective manner
- Ensure that the office stationary, office supplies are order on time that involves raising purchasing requests.
- Maintains an up-to-date tracking system for all staff contracts in the field offices, including end of probation period.
- Reminds supervisors regarding end of probation period, end of contract and year performance evaluations.
- Provide secretarial support such as typing, takings minutes, drafting letters, and translation of English or Arabic documents etc.
Monitoring medical coverage of staff
- Verify the reimbursement of medical fees
- Making sure staff are aware of the policy
Participating in the recruitment
- Preparing short list
- Organize communication with candidate
- Organize technical test
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree is required and a 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in a similar setting and capacity.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and teamwork-oriented.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organization skills.
- Very good in written and verbal English and Arabic is required. Must be able to read and interpret documents, and communicate with others as necessary to perform job duties effectively.
- Familiar with ONYX Pro/ ERP
- Very good in standard Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and typing. Ability to travel as required within Yemen.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels.
Please note that Tamdeen Youth Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. As a result, Tamdeen Youth Foundation recruits staff members based on the qualifications for the position, without regard to tribal affiliation, race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, disability, HIV status, marital status, or any other characteristic that may be protected by law.
Qualified and Interested individuals are required to apply for this position via the TYF Career at the following link https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/#jFcc7bKD no letter than 22 -10 -2019
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.