Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Company Field: ECommerce
Location: Sana’a & Aden
Duration: Full time work.
Date of Issue: 08 October 2019
Closing Date for Applications: 30 October 2019
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all major digital mediums including websites, advertising, email, social media, SEO/SEM.
- Help to create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to the ecommerce and generate sales.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis.
- Provide recommendations and ideas for design, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Performing research on current benchmark trend and audience preference.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Analyze digital traffic audiences, user experiences, and conversions to drive customer sales.
- BA/BS degree required.
- 2-3 years demonstrated track record in digital marketing.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM. • Solid knowledge of keyword research and Google Analytics
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Previous e-commerce/marketplace experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in using graphic design tools (Photoshop/illustrator) is a plus.
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter to
In order for the applications to be considered only accepts applications with a cover letter, with a subject line:
- Sana’a Candidates: SASDM810001 – Digital Marketing
- Aden Candidates: ADSDM810001 – Digital Marketing