Ended Magento 2 Full Stack Developer
Job Title: Magento 2 Full Stack Developer
Company Field: eCommerce
Location: Sana’a & Aden
Duration: Full time work.
Date of Issue: 08 October 2019
Closing Date for Applications: 30 October 2019
- Custom Magento extension development.
- Custom Magento theme development.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs found in existing Magento installations.
- Intergrade Magento with another third-party systems.
- Implement web services and REST APIs to power our system.
- Evaluate new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Make presentations on the work progress to the management.
- Make the documentation of all past and future developments in terms of IT-related matters.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and helping create the website’s architecture.
- Optimizing code for maximum speed and scalability.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries).
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the Magento platform.
- Understanding of common web analytics suites (Google Analytics, Omniture) and experience implementing these systems.
- Familiar with SEO / SEM best practices.
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English + a cover letter + a List of previous projects with a summary for each project to:
In order for the applications to be considered only accepts applications with a cover letter, with a subject line:
- Sana’a Candidates: SAIT0810002 - Magento
- Aden Candidates: ADIT0810002 – Magento