Sales Manager (Retail)
Job Title: Sales Manager (Retail)
Company Field: ECommerce
Location: Sana’a & Aden
Duration: Full time work.
Date of Issue: 08 October 2019
Closing Date for Applications: 30 October 2019
- Manage the sales team to achieve the target.
- Prepare and manage sales plans.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for sales penetration.
- Help other sales people in the art of selling.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer/market places relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Searching and dealing with different stores/market places.
- Open new markets for maximizing client potential in designated regions inside Sanaa and different governorates inside Yemen.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and offer solutions to meet their requirements.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance, product education and required measurements to offer the most reliable solution.
- Working on after-sales support services and communicate technical back up as required.
- Preparing reports for GM and keeping customer records.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Communicating with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Ensure high level of clients’ satisfaction.
- 8-10 Years of Experience.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Hardworking, reliable, willing to learn.
- Self-motivated, initiative and adaptable.
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter to
In order for the applications to be considered only accepts applications with a cover letter, with a subject line:
- Sana’a Candidates: SASM0810001 - Sales Manager
- Aden Candidates: ADSM0810001 – Sales Manger