The purpose of the assistant position is to assist in the day to day implementation of the CC project. Use actions words such as conduct or assist for the position relevant responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities:
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- To support the development and implementation of appropriate monitoring processes and systems, effective communication of monitoring and evaluation information.
- Oversee data collection activities and conduct data quality checks in the field and ensure accuracy and completeness of survey questionnaires.
- Work closely with Education, FSL, Shelter and WASH to assist with collecting, collating, presenting and otherwise managing information for M&E related reports.
- Conduct and support frequent surveys/assessments for monitoring and evaluation activities
- Assist in the preparation of project evaluation and/or review reports and draft regular M&E report.
- Assist in the establishment and day to day management of a database and monitoring and progress tracking system.
- Assist with documentation of the projects, including project activities/inputs, outputs and outcomes (e.g. assessments, recording construction progress forms, change in behaviour and situation, etc.).
- Maintain and update the country programme M&E database, ensuring correct and swift data entry and processing.
- Assist in data collection and data entry of forms and reports as required
- Prepare routine monitoring reports, identify shortcomings and make relevant recommendations on a regular basis.
- Support collection and maintenance of geographic baseline and thematic data
- Implement Complaint, Response and Feedback Mechanism and do the daily complaint documentation and feedback.
- Assistant in any other related activities/duties.
- Bachelor Degree in related field or in social studies.
- Experience from working in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Some knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge in data collection.
- Good use of Microsoft applications and specially excel.
We can offer
- 12 months (renewable based on fund availability)
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.