Save the Children in Yemen is looking for eligible candidates for the positions of:
Caregiver - Hajjah (this position only for Female)
The role holder will be responsible for all tasks related to care of staff children in the office. The caregiver will serve as a loving, nurturing and trustworthy companion to children and to provide a safe, caring, stimulating environment in which the children thrive and develop. General responsibilities include undertaking most all tasks related to the children’s care in office. The caregiver is responsible for keeping the children’s areas neat and tidy in addition to providing attentive, high quality childcare.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children.
- The responsibility of feeding children using the food brought by parents to the facility.
- Perform work related to childcare, including cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, and washing bottles.
- Changing diapers.
- Place the children down for naps and bedtime.
- Dressing children appropriately.
- Supervising children's meals and snacks.
- Scheduling and coordinating children's activities.
- Undertaking appropriate creative activities with the children based on the children’s age.
- Undertaking appropriate educational activities and reading with the children based on the children’s age.
- Implementing daily routines.
- Track attendance of children and movement
- Doing light housework in the office on-site childcare.
- Running errands.
- Adherence to child safeguarding and child protection guidelines in addition to Save the Children policies and procedures.
- Kinder Grading degree
- Nursing, Nutrition Diploma/BA preferable
- Further training in child care and development such as a formal nanny training program, early childhood classes and/or in-service training
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate/ Training
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Proven childcare experience with references.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.
Qualified and interested applicants please apply direct Here
The deadline for receiving applications is 14 /11/2019.