Employer: Yemen English School (YES)
Location: Sana’a - Yemen
Position title: EFL/ESL Instructor
Commences: As soon as possible
Reports to: English Department
Yemen English School (YES) is an institute that was founded in 2010 with the vision of becoming a prominent provider of practical and innovative English language learning programs by placing quality as the core value of its activities. Our mission is to offer a well-rounded quality English language instruction that strikes a balance between knowledge and skills. Through its progressively sequenced instruction, YES endeavors to hone students’ English language skills in a dynamic and organized environment. YES is geared to accommodate innovative and creative teaching practices.
To this end, YES is seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the vacancy of EFL/ESL instructor (for all levels) at our institute.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons entirely in English and in accordance with the institute’s instructional program.
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on students’ oral and written work.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of student progress and attendance.
- Provide an active and supportive learning environment that encourages students’ participation.
- Incorporate a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies to accommodate differences in learning style and aptitude.
- Attend staff meetings and workshops as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (e.g. Education, Languages) is preferred. Teachers with degrees in other fields or with no Bachelor's degree will be considered if they have experience in teaching English as foreign language.
- Fluency in English with excellent personal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Background in English language and classroom teaching methodology or experience working as an English language teacher.
- The ability to incorporate effective practices and methodologies of instruction into the classroom environment.
- The ability to deliver motivating and creative lessons.
- Strong organizational, planning, time management skills.
- Professionalism, punctuality and dedication are essential.
Qualified candidates are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV in English via email to:
Kindly indicate the position in the subject: EFL Instructor – YES. Rename your CV as First & Last name + EFL.
Or Submit your CV by hand to YES Reception Desk.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.