Ended CI Security Documentation Assistant
CARE International (CI) is currently seeking a CI Security Documentation Assistant, H/She will assist the CI Security Documentation Officer in archiving documents online and in hard copy.
CI Security Documentation Assistant
The purpose for CI Security Documentation Assistant is to implement the overall CARE International Security Documentation Policy. This position will be responsible for maintenance of CARE Yemen documents. The Documentation Assistant will be responsible for storage, Indexing and retrieval of documents, maintain the integrity of working documents and update documentation when revised. The Documentation Assistant will maintain systems for document storage and retrieval, responsible for document security.
Documentation, Filling and reporting
- Ensures maintenance of Electronic Filing system focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Organize files and documents with a view to maintaining the office filing system in accordance with the CI Security Documentation and CARE’s Electronic filing system.
- Open new subject files as required and dispose of old files in accordance with the established retention schedule.
- Maintain the office archive, making sure files are properly stored and easily accessible; safe keeping of documents.
- Establish and maintain a records system of file movement within the office; maintenance of the office circulation and reading files.
- Ensure document security in archiving.
- Implement the CI policy on document security in high risk areas – Yemen
- As per the CI policy and CARE USA (attached as part of this JD), on a monthly basis ensure that the policy is executed in a timely manner: Here are the tasks as per the CI policy on document security:
Key supporting documentation would be:
- Financial records – payments, vouchers, invoices, acquittals; rental agreements etc.
- Payroll – including timesheets, personnel files
- Asset registers
- Procurement documentation -all bids (and supporting documents)
- Partner agreements
- Activity and Training records
- Beneficiary selection processes
- Distribution records
- Insurance documents
- Monitoring reports
- Final reports
- Bank Statements
- Partner reports
Coordinate in Financial Audits
In Coordination with the CI Security Documentation Unit:
- Coordinate the overall CO audits (not donor audits and reporting): CARE USA Financial Statement Audit, CARE USA USG Single Audit, represent finance in the process of such audits;
- Retrieve the audit samples as requested by the auditors
- Communicate sample documents for these audits to all concerned units in the CO; review and make sure that they fulfil the documentations requirements; assist Finance Controller in the sharing of these documents to the Auditors for remote audits.
- Liaise with Internal Auditor Department for follow up and timely closing of audit action items.
Provide administrative support
- Conduct field visits to undertake supportive supervisions on financial documentation,
- Ensure a clean and efficient working area, as well as a co-operative and supportive working environment
- Provide Arabic-English translations as requested/ or based on the donor requirement
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, required; preferable in Communication or related field
- 1-year job related experience
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including advanced expertise in Excel;
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills to interact with all levels of an organization,
- Excellent listening skills, and be able to handle multiple requests while detailing document activity.
- Ability to maintain customer focus while handling multiple priorities
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and financial software applications
Application Procedure: Interested applicants should send a CV and a cover letter (English) by November 10, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject heading ‘CI Security Documentation Assistant ”. Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.