Ended Psychiatrist Specialist
Reference No: PSYCH_AMR2019
Duration: 6 months.
Provide diagnosis and treatment of mental illnesses patients to improve the mental health status of patients in Alasha hospital in Amran governorate
Duties and responsibilities
- Carrying out evaluation of mental health needs of patients and establishing a diagnosis and a plan of treatment. Informing the patient and his/her relatives about the possible consequences of the illness and the drug treatment to follow and referring patients to other health professionals whenever necessary, in order to provide the most appropriate treatment and improve the patient's condition .
- Implementing the Sexual Gender Based Violence (SGBV) protocol, identifying possible victims of SGBV and referring them to the medical team so that they receive the necessary treatment.
- Providing psychological support and psychotherapy sessions (individual, family, group) to patients according to international protocols in order to improve their mental health conditions
- Collecting statistical and monitoring data about mental health activities-
- Informing the supervisor and the medical team about any issues or problems that may arise related to patients’ treatment in order to provide the best possible solution from a medical perspective
- -Ensuring that all patient information is kept confidential.
- Prepare narrative report about the monthly achievements
- Ensure daily registration of patient data and filling the history of management in the historical registration documents
- Participate in designing the required registration documents if not available
- Respect the privacy of each patient
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists and medical professionals.
- Respect the customs and traditions of the targeted area especially on managements of female cases
- Essential Psychiatrist diploma, master, board certificate
- Essential at least 2 years certified work experience as a Psychiatrist
- License to practice psychiatric
- Knowledge in English language preferred
- Interested Applicants are requested to click here
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.