Position: Reporting Officer
Job site: Sana'a
Report to: Project Manager
Receives reports from: M&E staff and Training Supervisor)
Purpose / Objectives: The Reporting Officer is responsible for processing data, analysis and report writing (monthly, quarterly, mid-term, and end-line) including translation of reports into Arabic and English.
- Collate and managed databases professionally: data collection, insertion, data processing analysis and report writing.
- Support the Project Manager with timely weekly, monthly, mid-yearly and yearly reports and trend analysis: data, statistics, graphics and table should be produced, as required by NPF management; support NPF in the preparation of reports and matrixes.
- Prepare/update monthly overview of training
- Support the Project Manager with the compilation of assessments and Ad Hoc reports and processing these for the donor.
- Check the received reports for training activities, case management and specialized services and liaise with training supervisor and M&E staff to make the necessary corrections.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and do not disclose any information related to work.
- Ensure, when needed and applicable, written communication between NPF staff and the management, by translating forms, e-mails, reports and any other relevant documents (including translation from/into English, if applicable), respecting given deadlines and ensuring that any cases that are behind schedule are flagged for follow up;
- Any other task not listed here and necessary for the project implementation assignments given by supervisors.
For those wishing to apply for the job, please apply through the following link:
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend the interview.