Duration: Fixed term contract- with ability to renew
Position status: Full-time
Location: Al Qaieda
Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, humanitarian, non-governmental organisation providing assistance to people in need as a result of natural and man-made disasters, irrespective of race, religion, ideology or politics.
Perform secretarial administrative activities according to the instructions of the supervisor and MSF rules and protocols to ensure efficient administrative support to MSF office staff
- Organize the HR documentation in a proper way by archiving both in soft and hard copies
- Preparation of HR contracts, make sign on those by FieldCo and the employees in time
- Ensure all the required documents are available in the personnel files
- Distribution of MSF IDs, Health Insurance card and payslips
- Take and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Manage office stationary supply and place orders on time to avoid running out of stock.
- Supervise the printing of copies and binding of documents.
- Inform supervisors in the case of any incident / problem.
- Support Finance Assistant in documentation
- Help to organize internal and external events (meetings, presentations, etc) in sending invitations, ordering the catering, arranging accommodation, etc.
- Secondary education and secretarial related studies
- Desirable working experience in similar jobs
- English and Arabic languages is essential
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
All interested applicants should submit a CV, Cover letter, Valid ID
To: MSFCH-Kilo-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org , or to CV. Box in Al Qaeda hospital subject: “Secretary-Al Qaeda”
Deadline for the submission of Applications is 02:00 PM 9th November 2019.
Only applications in English indicating (Cover letter, Valid ID) will be consider.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted!