Ended Human Resources Assistant
CARE International is currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant, H/She will report to the Senior HR Officer and work on supporting the daily administration activities of CARE Yemen’s human resources functions
Human Resources Assistant
The Human Resources Assistant supports the daily administration activities of CARE Yemen’s human resources functions. H/She will be mainly responsible for all Human Resources (HR) documentation system and provide HR support for any audit requirements.
- Assist in the daily operation of the HR department
- Responsible to maintain confidentiality of all HR information
- Assist with new staff orientation and make sure that all necessary HR forms are completed.
- Establishing and maintaining an electronic filing system for all HR documents.
- Auditing, scanning, photocopying and storing digital documents.
- Indexing, tracking and setting up easy retrieval system of electronic documents
- Open new staff personnel files as required
- File all staff personnel documents on a regular basis and ensure all files are complete and up to date.
Audit compliance and reporting
- Ensure all HR documents are audited, correct and up to date
- Follow up on any missing documents from CO/Area offices and ensure all originals are in the CO
- Provide all audit required documents
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in the relevant field
- Experience in human resources field
- Experience in filing and safeguarding important documents
- Advanced English language written and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
Application Procedure: Interested applicants should send a CV and a cover letter (English) by November 11, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject heading ‘HR Assistant”. Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.