Ended Reporting Officer
Job Title: Reporting Officer
Location: Hajjah & Al Hudaydah
Duration: Initially for two months, with possibility of extension depending on fund availability
Date of Issue: 05 November 2019
Closing Date for Applications: 14 November 2019
Jeel Al-Bena is a National Humanitarian Non-Governmental Association. Optimistically, Jeel Al Bena was emerged in wake of Humanitarian crises to help communities affected by conflict in Yemen. It provides emergency relief and assistance to people caught up in extraordinary, life-threatening situations and actively providing assistance whenever needed. Jeel Al Bena has been present in Hajjah & Al Hudaydah. with the aim of building up protection capacities for people in displacement and of working towards durable solutions upon return, Jeel Al Bena strives to have a presence in refugee/IDP producing areas and communities as well as in IDP receiving and hosting areas and communities.
Role Purpose: Jeel Al Bena is searching for an experienced reporting officer to deliver timely, well-written and structured reports. He or she will be in charge of drafting monthly reports, as well as of sharing relevant data with donor, clusters and working groups upon request from the project manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular narrative reports to donor and program supply units in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Report, monitor, and evaluate project’s workflow and assure it is functioning according to work plan.
- Update the Activity Info report in a monthly basis, which is a software optimized for reporting on all implemented activities.
- Specific assessment and distribution reports to be shared with UNHCR and exchanged emails in the course of implementing the activities.
- Keep the donor regularly updated on the work progress on the ground step by step and to provide timely information as well.
- Update the CRIs-Cash Distribution Matrix Report per each distribution activity.
- Update the Shelter/NFI/CCCM Cluster Standard Reporting Form (SRF) on a monthly basis.
- Establish data bases properly based on the needed information and prepare / sort documents for data entry.
- Collecting reports /data from field through physical visits and remote communication.
- Ensure respect of the principles of confidentially and not to disclose any information acquired by performing her/his duties.
- Comply with Jeel Al Bena policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination.
- Perform any other related tasks as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of English Literature, Communications, International Relations, or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience reporting on program implementation activities.
- Impeccable English language skills with the ability to write concisely, consistently and effectively, with a very strong attention to details.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, namely Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and editing skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently and with diverse teams.
- Keen eye for details and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and changing environment, and meet strict deadlines.
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Thursday, 14 November 2019. Please write the job title in the Subject of your email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, interviews would be on a rolling basis and candidates may be identified before the closing date.
- Jeel Al Bena is an equal opportunity Employer, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.