Job Title: Data Entry
No of position: 1 Position
Deadline: November 16th, 2019
Contract Type: Special Service Contract
Duration: 6 Months renewable based on funding availability
Duty Station: Based in Sana’a with field visits to FSL projects as required
Probationary Period: Three months
Department: Food Security and livelihoods Programs
Reporting to: FSL Programs Coordinator
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establish data bases properly based on the needed information and preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Participate in entry of baseline, midline, end-line, and PDM surveys as required.
- Enter monitoring data into computer-based data collection system according to schedule
- Create data backups as part of a contingency plan.
- Transfer information that is on paper to data sheet by inputting numeric information into database to save as electronic file for storage and analyze.
- Day to day entry of activities statistics and data.
- Check screening results before entering them into the tracking sheets.
- Make tracking for active/non active volunteers and their daily activities.
- Respond to information requests and provide basic data analysis and findings on a weekly and monthly basis to authorized staff.
- Support an on-going process of beneficiary verification.
- Design (KoboCollect, ONA, ODK) data collection tools and manage databases.
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks.
- Archive files and organize them properly, ensure files are documented according to standards.
- Field visits which may include over nights in the field to conduct an on-going data collection process interviews with beneficiary households and other stakeholders and ensure high-quality data is collected in accordance with the agreed time plan and data collection strategy.
- Scan documents and print files when required.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and not to disclose any information acquire by performing her/his duties.
- Comply with RDP policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Hold a BA in computer sciences or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in working with National/ International NGOs.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent computer skills (proven computer literacy), especially in excel.
- Knowledge of KOBO, ODK and ONA programs for smart tool data collection is a strong asset.
- Ability and willingness to frequently travel and stay at the field.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and respect line management.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and structured way of approaching task.
- Ability to ensure quick quality delivery in stressful environment.
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English to email@example.com not later than Nov 16th, 2019, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about RDP, please visit our website at http://rdpf.org