Ended Health Information System Assistant
Update: This link Health Information System Assistant has been updated
Save the Children in Yemen is looking for eligible candidates for the positions of:
Health Information System Assistant – Based in Taiz
Ensure that all health information is organized and kept in proper way, help in facilitating all Human resources related activities for health workers, with full coordination with program coordinator to ensure capacity building plan is done and implemented.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Health information Officer
Staff reporting to this post: Non
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Revise and enter weekly and monthly report into health data base after he/she receive it from project officers. And ensure that all information entered is correct and valid.
- Develop monthly update and graphs showing the progress of the project and share it with health facilities staff through Project officers.
- analyses health information data per each program and illustrates the achievement for each month and quarter and presented in monthly program meeting beside updated in the monthly health newspaper.
- Feedback the program Officer and Project officers about the common mistakes in the reports to be corrected and checked again with medical staff at health facilities.
- To report regularly health data for project officer.
- Analyses the data and make report against the indicators of the program to see the level of the achievement.
- To help in conducting health surveys and assessments staring from planning up to data analysis and assessment report.
- To provide analytic report for health projects in the program monthly meeting.
- Fill in IPTT, and IMPACT in monthly basis and submit to program officer.
- Take up any job related assignment as requested by superiors.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Qualified Medical Staff Medical statistician/ Nurse/ Midwife.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Qualified Medical Staff Medical statistician/ Nurse/ Midwife.
- Has experience on data management not less than one year.
- Understanding rights based approaches and participatory concepts and practical experience.
- Has good experience in health information system.
- Strong commitment to work with willingness to adopt a participatory and consultative management approach.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to improve and work in stressful, volatile environment
- Has good experience in Excel soft program, and data entry in computer.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen.
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guarding Policy and Reference Checking Process.
To apply for this job please click on Health Information System Assistant