The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Contract type : Open-ended
Number of Posts : 2 Post
Grade : A1
Duty Station : Sana’a
The Housekeeper ensures that ICRC premises are clean.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Provides cleaning/housekeeping/laundry services at ICRC premises.
- Informs his/her supervisor about any issues regarding the premises (materials needed to carry out duties, malfunctioning equipment, damaged furniture or premises, etc.).
- Supports maintenance, logistics and other colleagues in a variety of manual tasks when assigned to the office.
- Primary school education.
- Basic knowledge of English and/or French.
Professional Experience Required
- Similar work experience desirable.
- Knowledge of basic hygiene principles.
- Letter of Motivation in English
- C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
- Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: email@example.com
Indicating in the subject line: Housekeeper – SAN
- Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 14.11.2019