The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Contract type : Open-ended
Number of Posts : 1 Post
Grade : A1
Duty Station : Sana’a
The Gardener maintains gardens and outdoor spaces at ICRC premises.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Ensures that gardens and the outside of premises are maintained and in good condition.
- Ensures that indoor plants are in good condition.
- Makes sure that gardening tools are in proper working order.
- Ensures proper stocks of gardening supplies.
- Informs his/her supervisor of any needs, malfunctions or problems.
- Carries out minor repairs and other manual tasks as required.
- Primary school education.
- Basic knowledge of English.
Professional Experience Required
- Similar work experience desirable.
- Letter of Motivation in English
- C.V. in English;
- Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating in the subject line: Gardener – SAN
- Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
- Deadline to send your application: 14.11.2019