Ended Chief Engineer
Deadline: 15 December 2019
Name of company: Golden Africa Djibouti SARL
Position available: Chief Engineer
Position based in: Djibouti
- Reviewing production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information.
- Improving production processes that maximizes efficiency and reduces waste.
- Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades.
- Designing control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
- Putting in place monitoring measures that allow the tracking of efficiencies.
- Developing design and production standards in cooperation with management and user personnel.
- Improving the layout of facility and determining personnel requirements.
- Training staff for new processes and providing instructions and manuals.
- Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
- Advising the maintenance team on new fixtures or upgrades that need to take place, as well as ensuring that relevant spare parts for machines are in store.
- Degree in industrial engineering or related field required.
- Relevant work experience for at least 10 years.
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery (preferably blow molding machines), processes, and standards.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Documentation and organization skills.
- Excellent English speaking and writing.
To apply please send your CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org