Ended Computer programmer
In participation to finalize the session of Islamic economy which was initiated by Islamic banks, in an honest desire to invest fund through legal means away from usury and betray, a group of Islamic economy leaders (Islamic banks, trading institutions and individuals) who have been gathered by an honest interest to strengthen the Islamic economy and establish its principles as a replacement for the other economic systems in order to establish Yemen Islamic Insurance Company in 2001.Please visit www.yiic.co for more information.
The YIIC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Computer programmer write and test the code that allows computer applications and programs to function. They may translate the designs of software developers and engineers into workable code. They may also update or expand the code of existing programs. Or, they may test programs for errors, finding and resolving faulty lines of code, in line with the YIIC’s and delegation’s policies .
- Coding and debugging.
- Troubleshooting system errors.
- Writing computer instructions.
- Maintaining operating systems.
- Update, optimize the performance and expand the functionality of existing programs.
- Employ database development skills, e.g., MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Providing tech support.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Bachelor degree computer science or equivalent field.
- Good command (written and spoken) of English.
- Good command (written and spoken) of French.
Professional Experience Required
- 5–10 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange.
- Planning / Organizational skills .
- Decisive and critical thinker .
- Team work & Collaboration .
- Availability to travel if required .
- Ability to work in any branch of the company inside Yemen or abroad.
- C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
- Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating in the subject line: Computer Programmer.
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 22/11/2019.