The Yemen Microfinance Network is a non-profit NGO established under the United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) through a joint initiative by United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and the Social Fund for Development (SFD) in August 2010 as Yemen’s national microfinance association. YMN is registered under the Ministry of Social Affairs & Labor as a member-based association and includes over 95% of microfinance institutions operating in Yemen within its membership. This includes microfinance banks, foundations, companies, programs, BDS providers and other stakeholders in the sector.
YMN serves its members and the industry through the provision of technical assistance & projects implementation, training & capacity building of its member MFIs, facilitation of sector transparency & information exchange, research & development, advocacy & promotion of the microfinance sector. All of which make YMN a platform for all key stakeholders, and an umbrella for MFIs to operate, grow, increase scale, quality and outreach to serve the low-income households, micro entrepreneurs and small business owners including women and youth.
Yemen Microfinance Network is seeking to update its trainers’ data base in all related fields to microfinance industry by the beginning of 2020 with highly motivated and experienced Trainers (individuals) who can provide training in the Microfinance field or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in a specific major.
- Expert and have an advanced experience in providing trainings in the specified major mentioned at least 2 years;
- At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in delivering training to multicultural attendees.
- Knowledge and experience in working with NGOs/ local authorities for at least 3 years
- Capacity to think creatively in dealing with vulnerable audience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a supportive technical and communication style.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, demonstrated ability of designing effective presentations to Strong command in Arabic (the training language)
- High reporting experience
- Understanding of classroom management skills
- Effective public speaking skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
Presentation Skills: Be able to create presentations and deliver them clearly and confidently
Facilitation: Know how to engage, manage and direct people and teams
Communication Skills: Communicate with clarity, precision and influence
Creativity: Use creativity to handle situations on the spot
Measuring Results from Training: Identify and measure the different results of training
Public Speaking: To speak to an audience with confidence and control
Active Listening: Listen in a way to understand and respond suitably
Organizational Skills: Organize tasks to save time and effort
Time Management: Priorities, set goals, and delegate for better productivity
Interested qualified Trainers Should Register and fill out the registration form below :
The deadline for receiving applications is Dec.12th .2019.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered