Ended Training Officer
Training Officer (Aden & Lahj)
SCI is implementing SFPS|USAID project which is a development project with focus on building the capacity of the government staff including MoPHP, GHO, DHO and Health facility level. Many training were targeted in this project including family planning package trainings for all the 220 targeted health facility. The Training officer will be responsible for handling administrations and communications of Training & Leadership programmes.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
- Act as a point of contact of all training enquiries
- Plan and coordinate training familiarization programmer
- Ensure using the updated guidelines
- Ensure integrating the donor compliance requirements in all the project related trainings.
- Support the Field supervisors to provide quality on-job trainings in health facility level by ensure provision of all the updated materials and supported documents.
- Manage training schedule
- Administer all-rounded training logistics, such as managing schedules, training venue booking, preparing attendance, meal order, set up and maintaining proper training facilitates
- Liaise and confirm with internal parties/ external vendors for all training arrangements
- Maintain an up-to-date trainee profile and staff development record including Learning Management System management
- Handle enquiries from internal staff on course enrolment, attendance and training records
- Participate in delivery and facilitation of induction and other training activities when required
- Coordinate with overseas institution for external education that is required for job-related professional membership
- Prepare post-workshop evaluation summary for management review
- Support in other ad-hoc projects assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in medical background, GP, Midwifery, or Nurse
- Demonstrated 2 years of experience
- Pro-active, persuasive, ability to work under stress.
- Good team management.
- A very good understanding of at least of key technical areas of reproductive health programming.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS office
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Arabic.
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
- The Organisation
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply. You can apply here
Deadline for submitting applications: 04th December 2019
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.