Ended Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
PLACE: Aden, Yemen
About WHC :
WHC has been working in Yemen for the past 2 years focusing primarily on Health, Nutrition, food, wash and hygiene. WHC was established to contribute to coordinating emergency and relief activities under experts and consultants in public health and primary & secondary education, and emergency response. It assists in overcoming the obstacles in the path of health and education systems, and enables human institutional framework from helping people to improve their livelihoods, ensure the right solutions to their problems. Therefore, WHC keeps up with trends and changes in health management and implementation of activities programmers and programmers of educational development in different provinces independently and non-profitable.
M& E Manager Job Duties:
- Design, develop and implement performance monitoring plan and performance tracking systems and then monitor and report the actual achievement of target results for existing and developing programs.
- Review and approve the performance monitoring plans, including results indicators and milestones presented in WHC proposals for grants.
- Monitor, verify and report on results achievement by the programs and propose recommendations – where appropriate – to further enhance the achievement of specified results.
- Lead in the development of assessment and monitoring tools and oversee monitoring and assessment databases, in coordination with the Information Management Officer.
- Develop Requests for Proposals and scopes of work for third party M&E contractors and manage project implementation.
- Provide reports based on ongoing implementation of M&E plans on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to program management team, HO, and relevant donors; update matrixes for relevant sectors as needed.
- Ensure integrity and sound design for data collection tools used for performance tracking.
- Develop and update country accountability action plans, ensuring proper implementation and follow-up on beneficiary feedback mechanisms
- Support and oversee the development of project monitoring and evaluation plans and tools
- Facilitate data collection and analysis (e.g., baselines/end-lines, needs assessments, regular monitoring) relating to the monitoring, evaluation and learning for each project
- Provide ongoing training to staff at all levels of program implementation in the areas of reporting, accountability, monitoring and evaluation.
- Perform data entry for all required reports (monthly, quarterly, annual, final).
- Collecting, compiling, updating and presenting organizational and services information on the sectors of WHC projects
- Contribute analyses, observations and narrative description to the production of databases, reports, WHC case studies.
- Maintain effective communication with WHC HO and management team regarding monitoring and evaluation of WHC projects.
- Assist Program Managers in project planning and development, advising on M&E data management plans.
- Represent WHC at relevant sector/cluster and inter-agency meetings.
- Meet with local and international partners when needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Education and Experience
- University degree at least Bachelor in Data Management, Information Technology, Development studies, or any related field
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a similar setting and capacity.
- Experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government;.
Specific skills for the post:
- Competence in using information Technology (IT) including Word, Excel and common packages such as DHIS, ONA, GBVIMS, SPIMS, SPSS, EXCEL, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural contexts.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (Speaking and writing. (
Interested candidates may please send their CV in English to:
In addition, you need to write the title of the position in the "email subject line"