Ended FSL Data Management Officer
FSL Data Management Officer - Ibb
S/he will ensure that all data collected by project teams is entered into the appropriate database, analysed and well protected. S/he will maintain accurate and up to date information regarding projects, locations, surveys, indicators, and all programme activities. Information will span numerous programme activities and various databases will require simultaneous management, working with the FSL and M&E staff.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
Needs Analysis and Program Design:
- Participate in the required assessments.
- Provide data entry support for any FSL related assessments including IPTT Analysis.
Data Management and Data Entry
- Compile and enter beneficiary and project information into databases from regularly collected (handwritten) registration forms and lists of FSL program; update and revise data when details change.
- Format and clean data collected and entered, highlight inconsistencies or errors in data collection.
- Provide easy to read information with proper formatting and consolidation of data.
- Develop and maintain a monthly cumulative database for tracking beneficiaries reached under the different activities.
- Maintain database while keeping regular back-ups.
- Manage data for regular monitoring and reporting activities and provide summary analysis for reports on time.
- Compile all activity reports collected.
- Summarize and report data against required WFP reporting formats.
- Ensure that the relevant reporting formats (IPTT, narrative, output tracker, setrip, IMPACT) are updated and submitted to the program manager on timely basis
- Timely responding to FSL cluster data requirements using shared templates and share them with the Program Manager.
Additional tasks and Program support
- Ensure data is backed up and computer system is protected from computer viruses, in coordination with IT Department.
- Ensure all hard documents are filled and archived systematically.
- Perform duties of the Project staff in case of their absence.
- Lead the data entry of all performed assessments including DDM and PDM in coordination with MEAL staff.
Emergency Preparedness and Response
- In case of emergency, be prepared to contribute to the delivery of an appropriate and timely response to FSL needs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- At least 2 years work experience in a humanitarian context, with an NGO or UN organization
- Computer literate (Strong skills in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Access, etc)
- Ability to do data entry very fast and accurately.
- Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and increase work hours in the event of emergencies.
- Solid experience in data analysis and compiling reports.
- Ability to analyse and understand data, organizing into visual representation diagrams/charts.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy in data management.
- Previous experience with assessments, surveys, evaluations is preferred.
- Able to write and communicate in English
- Ability to participate in data collection, feeding and reports generation
- Strong representational and communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.
Qualified and interested applicants please apply direct Here
The deadline for receiving applications is 05th /12/2019.