Ended Relation & Marketing Officer
Job Vacancy (Relationship & Marketing Officer)
• Should Have a bachelor's degree in the required field or a relevant qualification + proven experience in the field.
• Fluent in English.
1. Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of the Company
2. Responsible for corporate messaging development and distribution
3. Be the last point of contact with Company deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in‐line with Company standards and expectations
4. Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising
5. Actively market and promote Company news and project development, property
6. Management and acquisition activities including formal press release distribution, article development, social media, etc.
7. Prepare and manage leasing materials and project marketing materials as needed
8. Responsible for the distribution and content of alert (electronic company newsletter)
9. Assist team in the preparation of new business materials including, new business meeting and preparing, presentations, etc.
10. Develop branded materials as needed: PowerPoint Template, and other supporting materials
11.Manage and assist the team in maximizing membership potential with various local, regional and national memberships, associations and affiliations (Chamber of Commerce, HLNDV, ASHE, etc.)
12. Create the annual marketing plan/budget
13. Implement the annual marketing plan
14. Continually evaluate the public relations strategy
15. Ensure documents and marketing materials are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand and desired messaging
16. Performs other duties as assigned which are in the best interests of the Company
Abilities and skills:
• Proficiency in Microsoft office and social network sites.
• Effective communication and connection skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Professional ethics, integrity and team spirit.
For those who are interested and meet the requirements submit their CVs and cover letter to Al- Khair foundation for social development/ the International group of companies 60th street- south.
(Deadline for receipt of applications on 04/12/2019 short listed only will be contacted)
** Note: Original documents are required along with photos for confirmation
To contact us,
Phones: (/01442432 - 776200579 - 738499948)