Ended Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
(Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer)
• Should Have a bachelor degree in the required field or a relevant qualification + proven experience in the field.
• Fluent in English.
1. Providing qualitative and timely input to partners and donors, as well as to internal management team. In particular, prepare M&E reports of projects.
2. Leading field-level assessments, including mid- and end-time of projects.
3. Plan and coordinate evaluations of project activities, in particular support in design of methodology for measurement of implementing selected activities, develop an evaluation plan, conduct evaluations, data collection and perform data analysis.
4. Work in updating, maintaining and organizing the database of reports, survey results, success stories and implemented activities according to project components.
5. Participate in the continuous development of guidelines, standards and tools for planning, monitoring, evaluation and Results-Based Management.
6. Communicating and publishing relevant information with stakeholders.
7. Perform other duties as determined by the projects and partnership manager.
Abilities and skills:
• Proficiency in Microsoft office and social network sites.
• Effective communication and connection skills.
• Ability to prepare quality plans and reports.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Professional ethics, integrity and team spirit.
For those who are interested and meet the requirements submit their CV and cover letter to Al- Khair foundation for social development/ the International group of companies 60th street- south.
(Deadline for receiving applications is 04/12/2019 short listed only will be contacted)
** Note: Original documents are required along with photos for confirmation
To contact us,
Phones: (/01442432 - 776200579 - 738499948)