Ended Program Budget Development Officer
CARE International (CI) is currently seeking a Program Budget Development Officer, H/She will be involved in the administrative and financial support of the development of project proposals.
Program Budget Development Officer
The program budget development officer is involved in the administrative and financial support of the development of project proposals as well as responsible for transitioning the approved project proposals into required templates for sub-agreements.
- Provide support in the develop of budgets for each project proposal
- Consolidate project budgets during proposal development process by involving Deputy Area Managers as well as Area Finance Officers and consider their feedback in the final project budget
Documentation and Filing of Project Approval Process:
- Document Go No Go and Grant Agreement administration and filing of completed proposals, Go No Go and Grant Agreement administration.
Proposals follow up:
- Tracking status of submitting, pending, and approved proposals:
- Update the funding tracker
- Provide Support on budget proposals to related staff, including Deputy Area Managers to produce strong proposal budgets by providing training and on the job coaching on budget development
Administrative support for local authority approval processes
- Transition approved donor proposals and budgets into relevant government authority templates as per CARE Sub Agreement Standard Operating Procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least two years in budgeting position
- At least two years in grant management/administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications: word, excel, outlook, SharePoint
- Fluent in Arabic and English language
- Financial skills are required.
Comply with all relevant CARE policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects.
Interested applicants should send a CV and a cover letter (English) by December 3, 2019, to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Program Budget Development Officer”. Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise, you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.