Ended Field Supervisor
JOB TITLE: Field Supervisor
LOCATION: Hajah – Marib – Al-Hudaida – Al-Baida
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
Contract Type: Full time
Contract Duration: One Month renewable based on Fund
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Deadline Date: 04/12 /2019
Building Foundation for Development (BFD), a non-Governmental, non-Profit organization (NGO), a humanitarian based development oriented which over years extended coverage to several governorates. It is being committed to contribute in attainment of the sustainable human development goals and realization of the vision of peace and welfare through sustainable and effective development projects.
please visit www.bfdyemen.org for more information.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for ensuring the quality of services provided by health facilities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Management and technical support of the health facility team
- Ensure use and respect of health protocols through observation and supervision of the staff.
- Plan and implement thematic capacity building or specific trainings according to the identified needs of supervision.
- Daily supervision and follow up on the various project activities either CEMOC or BEMOC.
- Work on establishing good relations with the leaders and the local authorities
- Daily monitoring of the movement of medicines and inventory target facilities.
- Work toward resolving any problems impeding the processing performance.
Collection and analysis of health & pharmaceutical data
- Collecting information and conducting interviews with beneficiaries on a weekly basis
- Monthly collecting the success stories from the field and sending them to project manager.
- Delivery of daily, weekly and monthly reports as required to cover the activities of the field as work takes on instruction's emergency project manager.
- Writing Weekly & monthly narrative report to the health officer including the achievements and challenges according to BFD forma.
- Perform proper trainings on data collection tools to ensure accurate collection and analysis of HF data.
- Monitor the drug consumption by establishing/maintaining mechanisms of consumption record and inform the health officer in case of any unusual consumption.
- Identify and rectify gaps or weaknesses in health activities by using monitoring and supervision tools.
- Assist in establish complaints mechanisms and activate feedback systems during all stages of the program cycle using all possible means such as hotline, fixed number and SMS text that all beneficiaries can call at any time.
- Assist BFD in ensuring that each health facility is delivering assistance is accountable to beneficiaries to ensure that innumerate members have access to the service.
- Assist BFD in reflecting lessons learnt which taken from feedback and complains to the community and to ensure that the staff adhere to the core of BFD.
- Contact with the community leaders and stakeholders to check in on the implementation of the project and collect the feedback for further assessment.
- Establish good relationship with the different stakeholders in order to have a smooth implementation of BFD project.
- Be flexible in performing his/her duties to ensure that beneficiaries are getting good quality services.
- Inform immediately the security focal point in case of any security problem in the field.
- Perform other additional duties on request of supervisor and coordination team.
- Any other relevant tasks that are assigned by the project manager.
- Bachelor health sciences / preferred in medicine (medical doctor).
- Minimum 2 years of experience as team leader or supervisor preferably in NGOs.
- Experience in RH programs.
- Experience in training clinical staff.
- Experience in team management.
- Excellent in Arabic and English as well.
If you believe that you have the qualification and skills to excel in this position, Please send your CV & Covering letter , Clearly stating the job you are applying
for and the location of the job by email to: email@example.com indicating in the subject line: field Supervision Please do not wait for the deadline to apply;
Interviews will be conducted on a ROLLING BASIS.
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: before: 04/12/ 2019.