Ended Reproductive Health Assistant
Save the Children in Yemen is looking for eligible candidates for the positions of:
Reproductive Health Assistant Based in Aden & Lahj
RH assistant will be responsible for on-job training, compliance monitoring, commodity tracking, data monthly reporting and supportive supervision and supervising all project activities in the targeted health facilities through supervising the district field team. He \ She will work under direct supervision of the Reproductive Health Officer to whom regular reports and certain data should be submitted. RH assistant will represent SCI and actively participate in the coordination processes with Local Authorities, GHO and DHO, local representative and other stakeholders at the district level.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Coordinate with MoPH&P, local authorities, GHO, DHO and other concerned parties regarding the project initiation, implementation and supervision.
- Supervise and evaluate field activities for health facilities and distributions in target areas, collect weekly and monthly reports and submit them to the reproductive health Officer reflecting the received field reports after being verified, compiled and summarized to match SCI and donor's requirement’s.
- Working together with project management to develop and track work plans, distribution plans and others.
- Follow-up of General distribution and the consumption of the commodities to and from targeted health facilities.
- Supervising implementation of all field activities in targeted areas.
- Coordination and work in collaboration with all stakeholders at District level.
- Ensuring implementation of works according to quality standards and within timeline.
- Report any problems in a timely manner to the Health Officer and Field Office Manager and react properly for solving them.
- Supervise the health services provision at the targeted health facilities and ensure implementing it as per the donor compliances and MoPH&P protocols.
- Cooperate with logistics, finance and admin & HR in order to facilitate the field activities.
- work of closely with health workers, storekeepers, and other support labourer’s in direct coordination with the project Officer.
- Take up any job related assignment as requested by superiors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree or diploma in medical, paramedical majors or any other related field.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience, with 1 year of work experience in the field with NGOs.
- Native Arabic with excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent computer skills particularly in Microsoft Applications.
- Ability and willingness to stay at the field.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to improvise and work in stressful, volatile environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and effectively at all levels, taking into account cultural and language difficulties.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen.
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guarding Policy and Reference Checking Process.
Interested candidates should apply here.
The deadline for receiving applications is 05/12/2019