Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF is advertising for the position of Secretary to execute the following tasks:
Main Purpose: Perform secretarial administrative activities according to the instructions of the supervisor and MSF rules and protocols to ensure efficient administrative support to MSF office staff.
- Organize the HR documentation in a proper way by archiving both in soft and hard copies.
- Preparation of HR contracts, make sign on those by FieldCo and the employees in time.
- Ensure all the required documents are available in the personnel files.
- Distribution of MSF IDs, Health Insurance card and payslips.
- Take and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Manage office stationary supply and place orders on time to avoid running out of stock.
- Supervise the printing of copies and binding of documents.
- Inform supervisors in the case of any incident / problem.
- Support other departments in the office in documentation.
- Help to organize internal and external events (meetings, presentations, etc) in sending invitations, ordering the catering, arranging accommodation, etc.
- Essential: Secondary education and secretarial related studies
- Essential: Minimum 2 years certified work experience in gynaecology
- Desirable: Previous experience with experience with MSF or other NGOs in similar jobs
- Language: English and Arabic
- Essential: Computer literacy (word, excel)
Interested applicants should send a detailed CV in English and a scan of their diploma(s) to the email address: email@example.com before 15th December 2019.
Original diplomas will be requested during the interviews.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and technical test.