Ended Training Assistant
Deadline: 8 December 2019
ROWAD mission is to create a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem in Yemen. A mission that requires introducing the different pillars of the ecosystem to the Yemeni Scene starting from creating awareness around the importance of Entrepreneurship to Yemen’s economy, providing structures and channels that local and international Investors and Venture Capitalists (VSc) could trust and work with, creating success
stories and support networks, as well as engaging the government to create startup-friendly policies.
Founded in 2013 in Sana’a, Yemen; Rowad started by a few Yemeni entrepreneurs who sought the need for serious efforts to engage Yemeni young businessmen/businesswomen and entrepreneurs in a constructive way to create an encouraging and productive Entrepreneurship Ecosystem in Yemen. Since then, Rowad grew to be one of the most active, and most effective organizations working in the business development and entrepreneurship areas in Yemen.
Rowad Foundation is based in Sana’a, and our activities cover the whole country
- Conduct classes in accordance with established syllabus and lesson plans.
- Prepare, administer and grade assignments, quizzes and tests.
- Provide objective and subjective feedback regarding student performance.
- Maintain records of student attendance, grades, and/or homework assignments.
- Advise students regarding academic matters to improve successful course completion.
- Conduct lectures that result in a high level of student satisfaction and course completion.
- Communicate pro-actively with academy administration regarding student issues.
- Ensure academy regulations and policies are known and followed.
- Maintain a healthy, secure, and safe classroom environment.
- Participate in scheduled academy meetings and any needed activities.
- Document their classes and instruction tools when requested.
- BSc in Computer Science or any relative degree. Industry certifications are a plus.
- 2 years of experience in android mobile development in a professional environment. (Links to published apps).
- 1 year or more experience in teaching is preferable.
- Knowledge of Agile project management is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please send your CV to info@ROWAD.org
Use the Title of the job as the Title of the email