Ended Admin / Logistic Assistant
Duties and responsibilities
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of the logistics portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of logistics and fleet management.
- Transport NRC staff, visitors, documents and goods/materials to designated destinations when officially approved.
- Respect the local traffic regulations and the NRC logistics/vehicle policies at all times.
- Ensure the safety and security of the passengers, the goods and the vehicle.
- Maintain the vehicle in proper operating condition at all times, including keeping the vehicle clean, ensuring enough fuel, checking the technical state etc… Ensure the assigned vehicle has all the necessary documents and equipment.
To manage and register all incoming requisitions in Almukha office and update status report on procurement for inclusion and circulation in the status report.
To liaise with suppliers to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of goods, services, and equipment.
To assist in the preparation of documentation for bids committee meetings.
Ensure proper recording and updating of asset register and ensure the appropriate coding and tags are placed on each item.
Support the Logistics team for scheduling and conducting physical count of the assets.
Ensure proper documentation are kept in dealing with daily warehouse operations ie. GRNs, Stock Release Forms, Waybills.
Ensure timely dispatch of materials to the field locations in coordination with the Procurement unit and program team.
Fleet/ generator management:
Responsibility on the fleet and generators management in Almukha office that will include fuel allocation for the vehicles.
Prepare fleet and generator report in accordance to NRC logistics guidelines.
- Ensure office reception is well managed, organized and attended to, at all times, receiving guests, directing them, as well as receiving and dispatching calls (i.e. seating, visibility, notice board, tidiness, etc.).
- Ensure that the office stationary, office supplies and guesthouse supplies are order on time that involves raising purchasing requests.
- Ensure that the telephone bills, electricity and water bills are paid on time for the office, guest house and other compounds in collaboration with the finance team.
- Be responsible for organizing NRC events such as seminars, meetings and workshops.
- Facilitation of office building, premises and equipment maintenance and repair.
- Be responsible for all lease agreement and service contracts.
- Ensure timely renewals of Agreements as well process payment of utilities, lease agreements, telephone bills, casual labors, hotel invoices, travel agency invoices, etc.
- Maintain an update tracker of office & guesthouse rental and other payments .
- National Diploma in Logistics or Business Administration related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience from working as a Logistician in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Familiarity with procurement software.
- Fluency in English and Arabic Language writing & Speaking.
- Willing to travel to remote areas and to field offices, ability to work flexibly including weekends.
- Dedicated, Innovated, Inclusive, Accountable.
- Handling insecure environment.
- Planning and delivering results.
- Empowering and building trust.
- Communicating with impact and respect.