Ended Receptionist/Admin Assistant
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure office reception is well managed, organized and attended to, at all times, receiving guests, directing them, as well as receiving and dispatching calls (i.e. seating, visibility, notice board, tidiness, etc.).
- Ensure that the office stationary, office supplies and guesthouse supplies are order on time that involves raising purchasing requests.
- Provide secretarial support such as typing, takings minutes, drafting letters, and translation of English or Arabic documents etc.
- Ensure that the telephone bills, electricity and water bills are paid on time for the office, guest house and other compounds in collaboration with the finance team.
- Be responsible for organizing NRC events such as seminars, meetings and workshops.
- Assist on the process of visa, work permit and TAR and other travel documents for staff traveling or arriving from abroad.
- Keep record of all stationeries/stocks used in the office and produce monthly stationery stock reports.
- Facilitation of office building, premises and equipment maintenance and repair.
- Guest house management (repairs, maintenance, supplies etc.).
- Be responsible for all lease agreement and service contracts and liaise with finance to ensure timely renewals of Agreements as well process payment of utilities, lease agreements, telephone bills, casual labors, hotel invoices, travel agency invoices, etc.
- Maintain an update tracker of office & guesthouse rental and other payments.
- Day to day management of the guesthouse and office including direct supervision of cleaners.
- Assist in filing, preparing and keeping updated database of admin activities and NRC contact list regularly.
- To report all administration activities in weekly/ monthly basis to the line manager.
- Degree/Diploma in Management, or related field of study.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience from working as a receptionist or Admin Assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Fluency in English Language.
Computer skills (common Microsoft Windows and Office applications).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Handling insecure environment.
- Planning and delivering results.
- Empowering and building trust.
- Communicating with impact and respect.
- Highly confidential.
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Strong organizational and team working skills.
We can offer
- 6 Months (possibility to renewal depending on donor’s funds availability).
- Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.