Ended Doctors (Male & Female)
Job Title: Doctors (Male & Female)
No of positions: 4 Positions
Deadline: January 4th, 2020
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duration: 1 year
Duty Station: Sana’a Gov.
Probationary Period: Three months
Reporting to: Project Manager
Taybah Foundation for Development ( TFD ):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni development
Foundation working in the areas of health and education. It was
established in 1996 under the licence of the Ministry of Social
Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
- Receive medical conditions and take the biography from the patients or their companions, and measure the necessary vital signs for the patient.
- make complete clinical examination for the patients
- Request laboratory tests and CT scans
- Sort cases where you need quick overlaps. And conduct necessary and rapid medical interventions to preserve the patient's life
- Rational and appropriate distribution of medicines that will be dispensed to the patient based on the examination and the results of medical examinations
- Follow up all patients in the emergency department
- Referring cases requiring medical interventions from other disciplines or introducing them to different specialized departments according to the patient's condition
- Prepare the necessary medical or judicial reports for the patient.
- Keeping and documenting patient and therapeutic data
- Preparation of technical reports, and the development of working methods using modern technique
- Evaluate the performance of subordinates, identify their training needs, training them and develop their skills .
- Provide safety and professional tools
- Provide appropriate health conditions in the workplace, develop procedures and secure the requirements of safety, occupational health and public health
- Perform other related duties and activities as required
- Bachelor of General Medicine and Surgery
- Certificate of practicing the profession
- Minimum of three years practical experience in the medical field.
- Computer Skills: MS Office
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in (English & Arabic) +Cover letter to email@example.com not later than January 4th, 2020, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about TFD please visit our website at http://www.taybahye.org/