Ended Administrative Assistant (Radio)
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Administrative Assistant (Radio)
Contract type: Open Ended
Number of Posts: 1 Post
Grade : B1
Duty Station: Sanaa
Administrative Assistant 1 provides secretarial and/or administrative support.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Updates and retrieves data in/from specialized tools and databases.
- Creates and maintains paper or electronic files up-to-date.
- Follow-up on specific processes.
- Drafts and finalizes field trip notifications in order to be sent to the relevant authorities.
- Draft and finalizes internal presentations, meeting minutes and other documents; shares information among users.
- When required, updates the timeline, tables and charts, schedule and other tools.
- Prepares for meetings by setting up rooms and materials, including technical set-up for conference calls, presentations and video conferences.
- Carries out secretarial tasks such as making photocopies, scans, copying visas & passports, appending, filling, destroying documents and managing stationary stocks.
- Applies information-management instructions and ensures compliance with procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent training.
- Excellent command of English.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint and Outlook.
Professional Experience Required
- Two years' experience in a secretarial position.
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
- Letter of Motivation in English
- C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
- Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: email@example.com
Indicating in the subject line: Administrative Assistant Radio
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 12.12.2019