Medical Sales Representative
ALWALEED Company for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Supplies
About the Job
We are currently recruiting for a national company in Yemen,Sana'a, a Medical Sales Representative with a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, minimum of 3 years experience in this field. Good knowledge of the day-to-day operations of the sales functions and duties
In any setting, the process of selling involves contacting potential customers, identifying their needs, persuading them that your products or services (rather than those of competitors) can best satisfy those needs; closing the sale by agreeing the terms and conditions; and providing an after-sales service. As a medical sales representative, you'll do all of this and more.
Duties often include:
- arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling
- make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
- organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- keep detailed records of all contacts
- reach, and if possible exceed, annual sales targets
- win new customers, as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones
- plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- monitor competitor activity and competitors' products
- keep up to date with new developments in the NHS, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly
- develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
You will need to show:
- excellent communication skills;
- Experience and skill in the field of business correspondence, communication and negotiation with foreign companies
- an outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values;
- confidence and persistence;
- patience and self-motivation;
- analytical and planning skills;
- a flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes, for example in the healthcare system or product and drug formularies;
- strong teamwork and networking skills;
- commercial and business awareness.
- A driving license is essential.
Highly motivated, ambitious & enthusiastic candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree of medical profession or science or master .
- Experience at least 3 years as Medical Sales Representative.
- Jobs available in All Governorates of Yemen
Those who wish to apply for the job
Please contact us on the following email (email@example.com)
The application starts from 30-12-2019 to 30.01.2020