Job Title: Project Manager
No of positions: 1 Position
Deadline: January 30th, 2020
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duty Station: Hajjah Gov
Probationary Period: Three months
Reporting to: Projects Management Manager
Taybah Foundation for Development ( TFD ):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni development institution working in the areas of health and education. It was established in 1996 under the licence of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
The Project Manager is responsible for achieving the project objectives, and fulfillment of the responsibilities including accountability to donor and beneficiaries. The project Manager will ensure that the project is implemented on time and that the budget is meeting the plans and work closely with the logistics and finance officers to ensure all procedure are according to the Yemeni procurement laws, finance and logistics policy, as well as according to the project agreement.
- Carry out planning, organizing, directing and controlling all activities and services of the main project or sub-projects.
- Submit periodic reports on project services and activities.
- Supervising the attendance and departure of project staff.
- Interview patients or reviewers who have complaints or comments on and work to resolve them within the available capabilities and within the limits of his powers.
- Monitor the progress of the project following the previously prepared plan.
- Supervising the implementation of the main activities of the project and the various sub-projects that are within the general plan of the project
- Submit periodic reports on the progress of the project.
- Financial and administrative follow-up of all activities and services in the project.
- Work to solve problems and obstacles that may hinder the implementation of the project or any sub-activities.
- Evaluating the level of staff performance and following up the implementation of training and education programs that guarantee a level increase.
- Submit proposals to senior management on the methods of developing the work in the project.
- Supervising the work progress, monitoring the employees and their performance of their work
- Carrying out all of his direct responsibility as part of his work.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in medical or management specialization or any other specialty with experience in the same field.
- Experience: At least four years of experience in project management
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Computer proficiency and applications
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Highly leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work with limited resources.
- Communication skills.
- Coordination skills and burden distribution.
- Predictive skills and observational strength.
- Quality of periodic reports submitted to the donor organization and management
- The level of implementation of periodic, routine and emergency tasks
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English & Arabic to email@example.com not later than January 30th, 2020, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about TFD please visit our website at http://www.taybahye.org/